Laser Dentistry for Those with a Dental Phobia If you suffer from dental anxiety or avoid visiting the dentist for fear of discomfort, you are not alone. This is a common condition that you do not have to live with. Laser dentistry has revolutionized dental care to the point where procedures can be performed in a way that is so comfortable that you will barely notice you are having dental work done. We treat patients throughout the Bakersfield area that no longer have concerns regarding dental care after experiencing how pleasant a laser dental treatment can be.Laser Dentistry Provides a Better Experience By performing laser dental treatments, we can eliminate the common reasons why people are uncomfortable during dental procedures – heat, pressure, and vibration. Once eliminated, many people do not even need anesthesia. That is why we can often complete fillings without our patients requesting an injection. Additionally, laser technology allows us to more accurately target specific areas of your mouth. The laser is incredibly thin so we can make precise incisions when necessary. We can even use lasers to correct issues like tooth decay. The difference is that the surrounding gum tissue is not impacted or irritated in any way. With traditional metal dental tools, even an expert dentist may irritate the surrounding tissue with an accidental slip of the hand. By removing this risk, our patients can undergo the same dental procedures but with a faster recovery time. Simultaneously, our patients are more comfortable than if the procedure was performed in the traditional manner. For example, laser dental fillings in Bakersfield, achieve the same results but without the discomfort. Simultaneously, lasers can also be used to help stop the bleeding so that when a more intensive procedure is being performed, gauze may be unnecessary or only used temporarily. Patients throughout CA, appreciate the opportunity to have dental work completed in this non-invasive way. If you would like to experience laser dentistry for yourself, we invite you to call 661-322-8847 and schedule an appointment.
Check out what others are saying about our laser dentistry services on Yelp: Laser Dentistry Bakersfield.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- New Image Dentistry was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kern County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Bakersfield, Taft, Lake Isabella, Delano, & Mcfarland
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details