Bakersfield, California Smile MakeoverWhen completing a smile makeover, some patients use dental veneers to make their teeth appear larger. Some adults, for example, have teeth that appear too small for their smile and their frame. When this is the case, veneers can be used to elongate the teeth and make them appear more natural. Patients throughout the 93301 area enjoy the results that they receive by using veneers.
Check out what others are saying about our smile makeover and restoration services on Yelp: Smile Makeover Bakersfield.
How do I start my smile makeover? To get started on your smile makeover call our Bakersfield dentist office and schedule an appointment with Mazi Ghalambor, DDS. You can reach us at 661-322-8847 and we will be happy to schedule a time that is convenient for your schedule.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- New Image Dentistry was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kern County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Bakersfield, Taft, Lake Isabella, Delano, & Mcfarland
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details